June Spring Multimedia is sometimes referred to using the terms “us”, “we”, “our” and other similar terms.
We may gather personal information from you to finish various dealings, such as:
- Product or service buys, activations, and registrations;
- Profile creation;
- Information requests;
- Marketing or assistance subscriptions;
- Contest entries or survey participation; and
- Job applications
The kinds of personal data you give us may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Financial data, such as your credit card number; and
- Other exclusive details, such as user IDs and security passwords, payments and transaction information, product and service preferences, contact options, educational and employment background, and job interest information.
If you opt to use a referral program on our website, we will ask you for your referral’s e-mail address with, cellular phone number, or other details and instantly provide your referral a one-time message welcoming your referral to check out our website. We use and store these details only for the objective of delivering this one-time referral message.
If you post, comment, indicate interest, or share personal information, such as pictures, to any forum community on one of our sites, social networking sites, weblogs, or similar forums, any personal information you post can be read, viewed, gathered, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to get in touch with you or for requirements that neither you nor we have control over. We are not responsible for the personal data you select to post in these forums.
In addition to the details you provide, we also may gather details during your use of our Services, through tools, such as Web beacons, cookies, and embedded Weblinks. These tools gather certain traffic data that your internet browser delivers to a website, such as your internet browser type and language, access times, and the address of the site from which you came. They may also gather details about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, clickstream behavior (for example, the webpages you view, the links you just click, and other actions you take in connection with our Services) and product details. We may also use some of these tools in connection with certain e-mails and communications sent by us or on our behalf and by doing this we may gather details using these tools when you open the e-mail or by simply clicking a link in the e-mail.
We also gather details from commercially available resources that we consider reliable. This details may consist of your name, address, e-mail address, preferences, interest, and demographic/profile information. The details we gather from commercial resources may be used along with the details we gather when you use our Services. For example, we may compare the geographical details obtained from commercial resources with your IP address to determine your general geographical area.
- Assist you in finishing a transaction or order;
- Prevent and identify security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- Communicate with you about products and services;
- Provide and improve service and support;
- Update you on new services and benefits;
- Provide personalized promotional offers;
- Select content to be conveyed to you;
- Personalize some of our services;
- Measure performance of promotional initiatives, ads, and our services;
- Allow you to sign up in contests and surveys; and
- Contact you regarding our Services.
We will provide you with the opportunity to select certain privacy options regarding the communications we provide.
Credit cards information is used only for payment handling and scams prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information needed to process a credit decision is not used for any other objective by our financial solutions providers or us, and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your card details for future purchases.
We share personal information with others in the following ways:
- We may use service providers to provide finished products, services and client solutions and to help us with promotion and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers consist of credit card processors, providers of customer service and live-help, marketing, e-mail service providers, automated information processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers will be enforced by contract to keep private the details received on our behalf and may not use it for any objective other than to carry out the solutions they are performing for us.
- Circumstances may occur where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we decide to sell, acquire, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a move may involve the disclosure of your personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. We would seek, but may be unable to obtain, protection for data in these kinds of transactions.
- Respond to duly approved data requests of police and government authorities;
- Comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order;
- Investigate and help avoid security threats, fraud or other harmful activity;
- Enforce or protect our rights and properties; or
- Protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties on or using our services.