There are lots of factors to consider in planning your SEO Strategy this 2017. Top ranking factor is still the links according to Google’s search algorithm and the high click-through rates are at the center of the ranking factor as well.
In the industry, about 200 ranking factors Google used to rank websites. Some of the aspect is proven and some are arguable. It can be tough in what factor you will focus when it comes to your search engine optimization.
Links are still important in doing SEO today. If someone advises you that links are not important anymore, that is a dangerous take. Everyone tends to use links as it is very essential in the 200 ranking aspects.
Out of those 200 ranking aspects in Google’s ranking algorithm, there are three vital roles of links:
1. The more external links you have, the better. The quantity of external links that you receive is very important.
2. The anchor text needs to be related to the target page. Links with SEO concentrated anchor text can really affect ranking.
3. The quality of link sources needs to be from a reliable or reputable blog source.
Keep in mind that links have always and will always be a valuable factor of an SEO Strategy. Many search engine optimization companies stick with creating relevant links so that they can be on the first page of the search engine results page.
Practice Building Relevant Links
An important SEO practice is building links. You need to incorporate relevant and reliable links because it is the crucial part of your ranking efforts. Below are the two key factors in incorporating your link building strategy:
1. Specify reputable links. Ask yourself in searching reputable links. Is it reliable enough?
2. Prioritize links relevancy. SEO needs to look for relevant links in order to optimize website ranking.
According to Google’s announcement link building is important and still need to incorporate links with a powerful content too.
Major Ranking Factors Includes CTR and User Experience
Google identified click-through rate and user experience as major ranking factors. Essentially, the higher the click-through rate you have, and the more user experience your site receives, the higher the Google rankings.
Here are some tips to optimize your CTR and User Experience:
1. According to Backlinko, using bucket brigades is one great SEO strategy to increase user experience. You better use simple words and phrases to keep people engaged.
2. Use better meta title and meta description. In order Google can emphasize fast results, your content needs to reflect on that.
3. A powerful subheading can convince your visitor to stick around and see what the content has to offer.
To find out more about how June Spring Multimedia can help you with your SEO needs, call us at (US) 408 600 2621 or (AU) 08 6102 5588. You may also check our website here. There is never any obligation until you have found the perfect solution for your business.