If you’ve been a marketer for a long time, you already know how delicate content curation is. You are considering the importance of keeping up with the industry you belong to. The content that you read and share has a big impact on how you convey ideas and draw the eyes of your audience and derive fresh and better marketing strategy.
A massive amount of marketers uses content curation that makes it a crucial factor for a successful marketing campaign. It is the reason behind incorporating content curation on social media management or SMM as one of its features.
To better integrate your content curation, you must first know and master the technique and let SMM do the rest of the job for you.
Sharing on social media
One of the best way to gather and spread content is through social media services. Most of the marketers make use of these media to find interesting, usable and entertaining content and share this to their audience. Content curation includes tracking and segregating thousands of social media accounts related to the industry you’re in and your passion.
Subscribe for ideas
Another way to a better content curation is including emails, newsletters and direct from the site as the source. Sixty-three percent of content marketers are depending on these vents and it should be neglected. These are in line and more consistent platform to use in acquiring data on a certain topic. Subscribing to potential companies will help you stay in line if you missed their updates on social media.
Command is on request
After deciding where to extract data or information from for your social media management is to lend it to command. There’s a lot of different ways to do this, here are the most common method of content curation:
- Distillation – Stuffing in ideas in the social media posts or quotations in your own content your posts in a social network.
- Aggregation – Putting together content with the same topic into one. If your curation vent is only for Software as a service, for example, focus only on the things about SaaS.
- Chronology – Developing a timeline for your content. Slightly similar to aggregation, but accumulate news and content about a single topic and chronologically post it for a no brainer and reasonable reading.
- Elevation – Gains conclusions to make novel content. You may invest in original content with fresh information with the significant content the SMM has curated.
- Mashups – Content that is curated as motivation to complement ideas. You are demanded to read the content curated to get inspirations from your own works.
Consider how your content is curated. Do not rely everything on the machines. You should read your content and administer your remarks. Any social media platforms has the ability to share related content on keyword basis all throughout the day. But while Social Media Management can systematize compositions of curation, it can’t carry out everything.